This 1 Day course from AMBA training is designed specifically with “your business in mind” this eye opening course (NLP) is based on discovering how people who are high achievers in there chosen field actually do exactly that and how their language and behaviour makes them more effective than others.
The use of NLP can result in more effective communication and management. This workshop offers an introduction to the subject in a way which means you go away with new, dynamic tools in your kit bag, and a deeper understanding of the subject and how it might help you as a manager in your chosen industry from security, health care, public services etc
● Neuro: Each individual has established their own unique mental filtering system for processing the millions of bits of data being absorbed through the senses. Our first mental map of the world is constituted of internal images, sounds, tactile awareness, internal sensations, tastes and smells that form as result of the neurological filtering process. The first mental map is called ‘First Access’ in NLP.
● Linguistic: We then assign personal meaning to the information being received from the world outside. We form our second mental map by assigning language to the internal images, sounds and feelings, tastes and smells, thus forming everyday conscious awareness. The second mental map is called the Linguistic Map (sometimes known as Linguistic Representation).
● Programming: The behavioural response that occurs as a result of neurological filtering processes and the subsequent linguistic map.
Areas explored by the workshop:
● An introduction to NLP
● Useful beliefs for healthy communication
● Excellent rapport building
● Levels of intervention in the healthcare setting
● Effective influence through language: encouraging compliance
● Enhancing Partnership: using language to create win-win behaviours
● A verbal package: simple questions to challenge faulty thinking
● Application: working on everyday situations to practice key learning’s.
This exciting and inspirational one day course costs £120 in advance and £150 on the day