This One day course has been designed to help supervisors and managers to carry out risk assessments, this program will help and assist you in the prevention of injuries, fatalities, property damage incidents and other losses. This will provide you an understanding in how to prevent humane loss and suffering but also assist the effective management and finance of your business or organisation. Under the Health & safety act 1974 employers and the self employed have a legal duty to assess health and safety risks. Anyone carrying out a risk assessment needs to have the necessary knowledge and skills. This level 3 Risk assessment qualification ensures that supervisors and managers have the necessary depth of understanding to enable them to carry out risk assessments
OUTLINE OF THE LEVEL 3 RISK ASSESSMENT OF PROGRAMME:
- Principles of risk assessment
- Prioritising risk
- Monitoring controls
- Risk assessment in practice
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course has been designed for supervisors, or managers responsible for conducting risk assessments.
ONCE COMPLETED YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:-
- Conduct risk assessments (with the necessary technical knowledge in relation to the activities/environments/issues)
- Organise and implement a risk assessment programme
- Participate in the identification of specific training needs for the activities being assessed
- Assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of health and safety within their organisation