AMBA Training offer Door Supervisor Training with Physical Intervention promotional training fee of £180, usual price £250.
Please call for training dates due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- High Wycombe
COURSE COSTS INCLUDE:-
- All Training, handouts, certification and exam fees
- All approved SIA Licence Training for your chosen course
- Scenario based training
- Convenient Weekend and Weekday SIA approved training centres
- Guaranteed High Pass Rates
- Experienced Trainers from the industry whom have more than 15 years’ experience
AMBA Training Based in West London is one of the UK’s leading Security Industry training and Consultancy provider with a proven record for the best instruction programs which exceed all Security Industry Authority expectations.
We at AMBA pride ourselves in having the best expert instructors, assessors and consultants that the industry has to offer to guarantee your training is first class.
To obtain the HABC Level 2 Door Supervisor qualification, you will need to attend and take four training modules and pass three exams. The course will be delivered over 45 guided learning hours and 32.5 contact hours.
Training leading to the licence-linked door supervision qualifications must be delivered over a minimum of FOUR days and this is compulsory attendance.
Core Learning for Common Security Industry Knowledge (10 hours of which 1 hours must be contact time).
- Session 1: Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry
- Session 2: Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Fire Safety AwarenessEmergency Procedures
- The Private Security Industry Communication Skills and Customer Care
Door Supervisor Specialist Module (12 hours of which all must be contact time).
- Session 1: Behavioural Standards
- Session 2: Civil and Criminal Law
- Session 3: Searching
- Session 4: Arrest
- Session 5: Drugs Awareness
- Session 6: Recording Incidents and Crime Preservation
- Session 7: Licensing Law
- Session 8: Emergency Procedures
Conflict Management Module (8 hours of which 7 ½ hours must be contact time).
- Session 1: Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
- Session 2: Defusing Conflict
- Session 3: Resolving and Learning from Conflict
- Session 4b: Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Door Supervisors
Physical Intervention Skills Module (15 hours of which 12 hours must be contact time).
- Session 1: Introduction to Physical Skills
- Session 2: Disengagement Techniques
- Session 3: Escorting Techniques
This offer at £180 is for a limited period only book today to secure your place on this course, we look forward to seeing you!